Spontaneous MDDS

Does spontaneous mdds go on for years? I am getting convinced that I may have spontaneous mdds along with MAV? What are the meds used for spontaneous MDDS?

Nabeel,
Spontaneous mdds can go on for many years. I read about it going on for one women for nearly 10 years. Right now there is no medication that has really been marked as successful for mdds. Some try the same meds we try for MAV and get lucky, but others suffer for years without any luck. Tms is now being trialed, as it has helped some.

Lisa

Spontaneous mdds is just my guess. I have seen a no. Of consultants and none of them have told me that I may have it or even hinted towards its so yea. What Tms?

Nabeel,
Alot of doctors have no idea about mdds, it sucks… so they kind of kick it under the rug. TMS is explained here… the video is a perfect perfect situation …it needs to be released on more sites abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti … id=8389660

Lisa

Thanks Lisa for the video. I had tms done to me 3 days in a row with no real benefit. The neuro said minimum I shud do it for 10 days straight to see if it is beneficial. It was costing me $150 a session cz I don’t have pvt health insurance and singapore has no public welfare system for the well paid individuals. I still thought it was ridiculously pricey so did not continue. But now I think I shud have after watching this video. But its still hard for me to believe that cymbalta is keeping my bouncing feeling at bay so it only makes sense that I have MAV esp since I have visual disturbances as well. Who knows Wat the hell is going on with my screwed up brain.haha

Nabeel,

I’ve always wanted to try the TMs. The hell with these drugs… What was it like? I know they say you need at least 20 treatments for it to be effective… and hell we all know insurance wont cover that… =( Maybe one day it will be a proven and effective treatment for MAV and Mdds and approved by insurance!

Lisa

imagine your shower head placed on different parts of your skull sending hundreds and thousands of boltz of electricity making ur whole head vibrate with ur upper and lower jaw banging against eachother whilst u r being electricuted . Not a good feeling I tell u