Statistics on barometric pressure change in different cities and countries

Maybe the storms are impacting however it’s MAV’s the real culprit. It creates the sensory hypersensitivity that makes your brain react where a non MAVers wouldn’t. Environmental triggers are difficult to avoid, I found that with certain types of light. It’s easy enough to avoid cheese or yoghurt or even the TV screen but environmental triggers are tricky if not impossible. You need the meds to reduce the hypersensitivity levels for you then you’ll function so much better. Helen

2 Likes

Agreed for me it is the changes leading up to the “event”… whether it’s a rain storm, lightening storm, snow storm or even a drought. If the barometric pressure is static, I’m okay even during an “event” it’s just leading up to it that is my problem.

1 Like

Hey, Diana21, I live just south of you in Sarasota!

@Manatee before this crazy MAV crap hit me you would find me almost every weekend at siesta key or coquina beaches!!! Prefer them over Clearwater lol

Two cases of flesh-eating bacteria here recently - one at Coquina and one at Siesta, if I remember correctly.

I know!!! @Manatee I saw the news but we haven’t been to the beaches this year anyway, when the cold finally left I was already too dizzy for it. Last year one of my swaying attacks (before it became chronic) started after getting out of the water at coquina so now I’m paranoid

100% agreed from me too…if the weather is calm my ears and nose are well behaved…any changes im floored with pressure and pain…
Jo x

1 Like