Thank you Pizotifen - you've done it again (90%+)!

Tony just saw this pitzotifen has got me well to! Best feeling ever but like you worry about it wearing off at some point but what can we do just live while we can. I have hardly gained weight either still a size 10 here :smiley: lol xx

— Begin quote from “Blondie”

Tony just saw this pitzotifen has got me well to! Best feeling ever but like you worry about it wearing off at some point but what can we do just live while we can. I have hardly gained weight either still a size 10 here :smiley: lol xx

— End quote

Hi Blondie - that’s great news! :slight_smile:
Did it work quickly for you? That’s what I find amazing - within about 3 weeks it’s like being completely fixed - staggering really - all that dizziness virtually gone in such a short space of time, simply because something about the drug just ‘clicks’ with our brains (I guess).
So pleased for you. :slight_smile:

Tony - thats really great news (we have spoken on email in the past), i am really pleased for you.
I am still on the nort, and in a good place with it, so long may it continue for both of us.

glad to hear you doing well

Hi ‘brian’ - thanks! :slight_smile:
Fingers crossed for us both…I must push the feeling that this is a fragile MAV ceasefire to the back of my mind!

Tony I felt the benefit within three weeks then held there for a few weeks doubled the dose felt quite a lot better 3 weeks after that. Christmas I was a still ropey but able to do normal things uncomfortably added another a tablet by middle of Jan was a LOT better so not straight away loads better but an improvement within weeks. I always felt this med would work for me and i have no migraine painful ones at all and I got them a lot even on the ami so it does work and very little side effects no sedation at all now xxx

No sedation is brilliant - it’s getting better slowly for me, but man does the Piz tire me out!