The things we look forward to when we are better

Back to the topic of things to look forward to…

Going to the cinema to see a movie … drinking a Coke & eating popcorn & twizzlers. I haven’t been to a movie since … I dunno … I think it was the last Lord of the Rings, & my husb & I both found ourselves missing the subtitles feature.

Do we ever actually get *that *much better? Do people really get over this garbage & go back to living the life they had just a few short years ago? It’s really gettin old & I’m tired of feeling sorry for myself & I’m tired of people saying “my sister had migraines & she took such & such & it made her completely well” or “How’s your head today?” when I’ve told them over & over that I have this 24/7. (How did this post turn into a pity party? Just hit the delete key, joyce … … guess I’m looking for an encouraging word or two.)

— Begin quote from “joy”

“How’s your head today?” when I’ve told them over & over that I have this 24/7

— End quote

I totally relate to that. I hear that exact term on a regular basis. I appreciate their concern, but I don’t understand why they can’t comprehend that I don’t have their “sister’s” migraine. When I tell them I have symptoms 24/7 but don’t always have a headache, they look at me like I’m crazy. Luckily, the people that matter are starting to get it.

And when you don’t get relief from their suggested remedy, they give you this “you just didn’t try hard enough” look. Geez, I’m giving new meaning to the term “wasted” today.

Didnt Elvis leave the building!
what tha? :?

Elvis?

Heather

Hey @Heather

History is repeating itself. 2 months ago, I started to get this trampoline walking sensation my symptoms are worse in closed areas and narrow spaces. I have tinnitus in both ears but weirdly in the right ear I have 2 tones playing together.

Did your symptoms go away?