Tilting sensations

Hi all my Dizzy Friends,

I just wanted to ask if anyone of you, that experience the 24/7 tilting sensation, has gotten better from it? I feel like my whole world is always leaning to the left, plus I have all the other MAV symptoms…

Emma

— Begin quote from “emmasaga”

Hi all my Dizzy Friends,

I just wanted to ask if anyone of you, that experience the 24/7 tilting sensation, has gotten better from it? I feel like my whole world is always leaning to the left, plus I have all the other MAV symptoms…

Emma

— End quote

missed this. has the tilting stopped? have you been to see an ENT?

Hi Marie Johanne,

The tilting has not stopped I have had it for over a year and a half now…Dr. Hain said it had to do with the utricle in the ear.
I don’t think an ENT can do anything to help this…I guess I just have to wait and see if it goes away…?

Emma

Hi Emma,

The tilting sensation (for me it’s like a shopping trolley dragging me to the left or when sitting or standing a feeling like I am falling/dropping, also usually to the left and forward) is the main MAV sensation which has started to creep back for me. I am in the process of upping my medication from 75mg of Prothiaden to 150mg (currently at 125mg). Some improvement to date but not all gone. It is not unbearable though and I am NOWHERE near as bad as I have been in the past (house bound).

I’m not sure if that’s cup half empty or full…

Victoria