Today not so good

Well things had really been looking better for me over the last several weeks and then today has been less than fun.

I have the pain at the base of the skull and the wave sensations have been worse than in the last month. My nose feels stuffy and this is on my right side which is where I never get this feeling so what is going on?

Maybe it is the weathe; it is cloudy, rainy and just yucky outside.

I can also feel the anxiety building as this is worse than in the last few weeks.

Just feel like I want to lay down and go to sleep but we have company and I am trying to be sociable but it is a bit hard at the moment.

Have you started the elavil yet? If so, you may feel worse for a week or so (that can be a good sign I think).

If not, hope u get to feel better tomorrow.

I’d like to shoot the base of my skull. :roll: Been in bed all weekend and most of today.

Heather

— Begin quote from “Heather”

I’d like to shoot the base of my skull. :roll: Been in bed all weekend and most of today.

Heather

— End quote

I understand that statement, I woke up with a headache this morning and it progressed all day as I just laid around and did much of nothing. Finally tonight I took a half of my old abortive medication as the pain was getting pretty unbearable.

It relieved it within 30 minutes but who knows what tomorrow will bring… :twisted: t2