Travel

My full blown vertigo attacks used to last 4 to 6 hours (nasty, had to stay on the bed not moving head a fraction). I braved a holiday abroad in September, to Spain, just a two hr flight. Since I have been back, the 4 attacks I have had, have lasted 12 to 24 hours, I have never had that before, only after an ECOG test years and years ago. I am worried that the flying may have stirred something up. Has anyone else had this? I am talking about the bad vertigo attacks, not the daily background head/dizziness. It might just be co-incidence. Also, just in case it is, has anyone had trouble after being on a boat?

This was the first holiday abroad for over 10 years and now I am wondering whether I dare try again.
Thanks
Christine

Aw, Im sorry you feel bad; I too wonder what travelling would do to me. I do think ive read somewhere that scott felt weird after some flight for about 1-2 weeks, so wait a bit and see if things calm down.

Aww thanks for that. Feeling bit better today, but it did last for two days. I have been back from holiday for 5 months now, so its a bit off putting. Husband is wanting to book another holiday, now I have managed it once and I am a bit reluctant! Has anyone been on a cruise? Did you feel the movement?

Thanks
Christine