Tv?

I’m staying out of this one. Not gonna touch it with a 10 ft pole… HA! :shock:

Kim

Jen, you have got all ten fingers and toes crossed!!!

cheeeeeky girls 8) heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I’ll NEVER TELL…

i guess it’s our litle secret then - that’s okay :mrgreen:

I pm kim last night she already knows!
shhhhhhh :oops:

(((((fingers in my ears))))) “La-lal-la-la-la-la-la-la-la”… :shock:

Kim :mrgreen:

Okay, i’ll keep my big mouth shut, you know i would never tell. :!:

But in case any of you good people are curious, it was a GREATreaction at her very first dose of 1/4 of a 25 mg pill. Topamax is wildly unpredictable.

At least you can say that your great reaction has calmed down to normalcy, yes, Jen :?:

Julie

Sorry for the delayed response–

I am currently on 40 mg of Verapamil (very low dose). Before this, I was unable to watch TV or any form of TV at all–this includes going to the movies which is very frustrating when you’re a teenager and all you friends want to do is see Dark Knight (which is about 3 hours long?!?) Around the same time my dad switched our traditional TV for a big screen, which I can very well assume made the whole watching-TV thing an even bigger problem. But now I can watch TV, but I’m still trying to figure out where my limit is, with what size TVs, etc etc. I think I pushed my luck too far this past weekend (more than an hour of TV per day), and now I’m kind of suffering the consequences. I guess it’s trial and error.

I have a problem with my brother’s TV.
It’s a 36 inch Sony, but to watch it we sit pretty close. It doesn’t take long and I feel really wacked and my hands start shaking and get weird sensations going through my skull.
This new symptom is really upsetting me. It’s as if my brain has said “okay a-hole, I’ll get your attention now by giving you an essential tremor when you feel unbalanced”
Scary.

I can watch my Dad’s TV from the side on the sofa, no problem.
I can watch my smaller TV in my bedroom but that gets to me at times too, wearing glasses that mess with my brain.

Heather