Verapamil

Becky, I assure you that the nutrients I have told you about, are all prescribed by the top neuros at the Hopkins/Bayview center. Julie has a point about the fish oil affecting clotting, and when I saw that, I decided, on my own, to see if that would affect the verapamil you are taking. So I looked it up, and it appears that verapamil COULD be a problem with fish oil because it interacts moderately with aspirin. It may be nothing but I’m overly cautious when it comes to things like that. I’m on topamax, which affects clotting as well, and the fish oil I take has NO effect on me. I know because I get tested for my clotting abilities and they are perfect. So it’s an individual thing when it comes to fish oil. I find they are very helpful. You may too. I am giving you this info, not for you to take and run with, but for you to discuss with your doctor to see if these are viable options. I would hope that this is what people do with ANY suggestion that comes to the forum. These nutrients are well written in the literature. Good luck to you.

Boslee

You are still in confusion. Becky does not live in the states and she does NOT take verapamil.

I get Hain every time, they told me he does ALL phone consults.

J

I haven’t got any questions about nutrients. I did a lot of research myself into what supplements to take and am happy with the information I have.

Thank you anyway.

Becky

Dried fruit can be triggers?