Went in to work anyway!

Not sure if this is a sign that Verapamil isn’t working or if it’s an indication that weather be stronger than meds. Pressure in the ears…again feeling almost as if there’s an infection in one. Dizziness abounds. Difficulty getting myself upright in the morning. Today, we have a return of ‘the fog’. I feel warm…hot…and flushed, but no fever.

But here I am at work…again. Pouring rain, my friends, and I’m the only person on the road wearing sunglasses. I’m not taking any chances. Half the lights in my office are turned off.

Thank goodness I’m at this job and not the other. There’s no telling what I’d spray under my patient’s/friend’s armpits today!

MJ

Hi MJ,
Sorry you feel you are having a bit of a set-back. According to my doc it takes 4-6 weeks for verapamil to really kick in to get the full benefit and for many others it can take months. Hang in… dont’ be discouraged. Give it more time.
Best,
Lisa

BTW-- how long have you been on verapamil at 240 mg???

— Begin quote from "MAVNY"

BTW-- how long have you been on verapamil at 240 mg???

— End quote

Titrated to 240 in 10 days. Started on the 18th of September. Have appointment with neuro on the 14th.

MJ - feel better. I get those symptoms with this as well.

— Begin quote from "MAVLisa"

MJ - feel better. I get those symptoms with this as well.

— End quote

Well now…that’s just dandy…but really good to know. What’s your dose?

I didn’t bother with make-up today…and scared the peewad out of me when I saw me in the mirror this afternoon. I’m the short, gray crayon in the box. I may have to make myself make myself up. Spackle, anyone?

I’ m not taking meds now. meant that I have those sxs due to the MAV