Which is best?

Definitely exercise. (If you take supplements that nauseate you badly, there may be some short-term weight loss, but not worth the cost to your health, including dental health.)

Exercise is the best choice for weight loss. I think exercise makes you more active and healthy compare to any other weight loss tips. Besides that you can use green tea. Its very herbal thing which help our body to lose weight.

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œjohnssimpsonsā€

Exercise is the best choice for weight loss. I think exercise makes you more active and healthy compare to any other weight loss tips. Besides that you can use green tea. Its very herbal thing which help our body to lose weight.

ā€” End quote

Exercise makes you more active? Far out. Why hasnā€™t someone thought of this before??

Tea is herbal? I thought tea was tea and herbs were herbs.

So thatā€™s TWO things I have learned from ONE post.

"I think exercise makes you active ā€¦ "

I know some people love to spam this forum and sell their trash products but it would at least be interesting to have one appear on here that had something remotely resembling a brain between their ears. How about this?

I think not being asleep makes you awake. Thatā€™s my great insight for the day. You guys have any more to add to this thread? :lol:

I find not being dead makes me feel more alive! :lol:

I find I can see if someone doesnā€™t stick red hot steal pokers into my eyes ā€¦

You 2 are wicked. :lol:

Exercise is best for good health and fitness ā€¦
its good for everyone ā€¦

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œAddisonā€

ā€” End quote

So is breathing Addison but not hot air. And with that I will be hitting your eject button from this forum.

POOF ā€¦ gone.

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œAddisonā€

Exercise is best for good health and fitness ā€¦

ā€” End quote

Why do they do this? What are they even selling?? :roll:

Itā€™s a bit like a car salesman coming up to you in a lot of cars and telling you that cars are good for driving and can get you from A to B by driving one. And thatā€™s the sales pitch. :lol:

I just canā€™t get over how stupid some of these spammers are that show up here. Youā€™d think they might have something between their ears resembling a brain and come up with something original or at least remotely appealing.

As long as Iā€™m the admin here, they will be instantly banned no questions asked (unless one of them can amuse us at least).

Scott

Scott, Iā€™m still waiting for them to come out with a decent electric or hybrid motorcycle to get me from point A to point B. Or wasnā€™t that the point? Wait a minute, what list am I on?

Okay I have to chime in because weight loss is my forte. I have helped several people lose weight.
Excercise is great. HOWEVER, 80% of weightloss is nutrition. You can lose weight on diet alone.
You cannot eat whatever you want and excerciseā€¦It Doesnt work that way.

When I say diet, I dont mean taking your calories down to something crazy like 1000-120 calories.
Sure you will lose weight, but you will with out a doubt gain it back.

Also when you diet, its important to have a cheat day. Not an all out crazy cheat day, but a cheat day.

I can go into so much detail and so much information on the whyā€™s and such, but its alot of info so I wont.

If anyone has questions, I will certainly like to help.

Kristina

Over the years, Iā€™ve discovered that when Iā€™m full Iā€™m not so hungry. Iā€™m convinced that there is a connection.

Kristina, Iā€™ve got to acknowledge that youā€™re dead on, and not just in a silly way. I continue to see evidence that to some extent increasing exercise without changing diet does not result in weight lossā€“contrary to intuitive assumptions comparing calories in with calories outā€“because increasing exercise slows resting metabolism.

Victoria, Iā€™d love to hear about the obverse: your experience of being dead and at the time feeling less alive. (But perhaps not on this forum?)