A little positivity

It helps to focus the brain on positive healing. It’s so easy to get caught up in the why me and will this ever end that we seem to perpetuate the problem continuing. I think I’ll try to put positive quotes as often as possible on here to keep our spirits uplifted as we battle down this road and come out the other side as winners!

“You cannot expect victory while planning for defeat”

2 Likes

Haha. Awesome, keep it up. So true!

I’ve just had a nasty relapse as you know but as per CBT I told myself I would get better and let myself rest. Within two days of what I think is a BPPV attack I’m already far far less dizzy and the ‘magneto head’ has gone (you’ll know what this is if it ever hits you)

Use your struggles and frustrations today to motivate you rather than annoy you. You are in control of the way you look at life.

Yes. Despite still feeling very imbalanced today I went for a run. I will beat this.

We will all beat this!!

1 Like

You are not a victim. No matter what you have been through, you are still here now. You may have been challenged, hurt, betrayed, beaten, and discouraged, but nothing will defeat you. You have been delayed but not denied.

1 Like

For those interested, there is a facebook page called vestibular migraine positive living. Positivity only!

2 Likes