Last post for now: combos of drugs?

You’ll love the gabapentin, Asli!! Honestly, don’t be afraid of it. It was the one drug that was like taking a sugar pill for me:) It just makes you feel a little more relaxed/sleepy, but maybe everyones different! (obvi) :slight_smile: It has really helped “kill off” the underlying MAV - basically overexcitable nerves in my head I guess - and the nort. also helps prevent anything from becoming a full blown migraine. Today they did WONDERS after I had a huge migraine this morning when I woke up (probably from the dumb supplements I ate the night prior - turmeric and stuff that had capsules maybe with MSG since they were gelatin) - and both together at the lowest doses (10mg nort. plus 100mg 3x a day of the gabapentin) killed it off completely. I feel honestly the best that I have in three years on this combo right now at the lowest doses. Just typing this I am not sensitive to my laptop screen or dizzy due to the light behind me, like I’d normally be. I feel a tiny bit of head sensations but nothing weird. My neck too gave me a problem at one point but I think once you get the MAV more under control your whole body will relax a lot. The magnesium glycinate helped with my neck too perhaps… Try the gabapentin though at the lowest dose first - I could not ever go higher than 200mg 3x a day without getting woozy so I"m one of those people who responds very much to the smallest doses I guess. Fingers crossed I’ll wake up feeling fine still :slight_smile: and that this will continue on these together. I see my neuro on Monday so I’d like to report I’m doing OK to him and see if we can continue this plan of attack. xxx