Private online community for migraine sufferers

Hi, everyone! My name is Chloe. Thank you for welcoming me into your forum! I’ve read some of your posts and feel I have a better understanding of how impactful serious migraines can be on someone’s life.
With this, I would like to share some information about a paid research opportunity for adults in the United States who are migraine sufferers.
My company, ICG, hosts a private online community to gain unique, individual feedback. It will provide a built-in support system where you can share your ideas, while connecting with and learning from other adults across the country also experiencing the pain associated with debilitating migraines.
Members are compensated monthly for their contributions, along with other bonuses and drawings periodically presented on the board.
More information can be found at the link below, as well as a survey to determine your eligibility to participate. We will follow-up with qualified respondents in the next few days!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commonhealthcommunity
Thanks so much for your time and consideration! Wishing you all a migraine-free rest to your week!