Anybody ever tried Calm

i am going to give this a try next week because my Dad uses it and suffers from Migraine and he states it has helped him a lot with some of his symptoms ( not they are all like mine) but he says it also helps with his energy level, any anxiety and muscle weakness.

My Dad is 73 years old and is in very good health overall and he uses natural remedies for everything.

I think it is worth a shot. Below is a link with some testimonials …but hearing it from my dad is all I really need.

You can get it at any health food store it runs anywhere from 15 to 20 dollars a jar and it comes in different flavors also.

best-magnesium-citrate.com/

Timeless,

I’ll give it a go. I’ve been taking magnesium supplements in caplet form since my Migraine diagnosis a year ago. Maybe this will work better as they claim. It is worth a try. Let me know how it works for you, and I will do the same. Thanks for the info.

Marci

We bought one bottle at health food store and then I ordered another online.

My husband likes the Raspberry flavor but I cannot handle the smell of it so I ordered the plain.

The orange does not have the strong smell but I think I will do better with the plain as the scents of any kind are a problem for me.

Looks to be nothing more than a brand of magnesium citrate, which is available pretty much everywhere. If you prefer their form (powder?) and it’s not expensive compared to others, I don’t see a problem using it though. :slight_smile:

I think the absorption rate is supposed to be better for the powder as opposed to the pills. My bother says that many times the body does not break down the pills and the absorption is better in powder and liquid form.

Timeless,

Does the Calm work immediately? I bought some yesterday and I am going to try it tonight. I bought it from a local chiropractor. He said it is very popular. It’s ok to use it if I am taking Verapamil, right? I am hoping it will help with my anxiety.

Nance

— Begin quote from “nance”

Timeless,

Does the Calm work immediately? I bought some yesterday and I am going to try it tonight. I bought it from a local chiropractor. He said it is very popular. It’s ok to use it if I am taking Verapamil, right? I am hoping it will help with my anxiety.

Nance

— End quote

I just started it today and noticed I am a little sleepy but not bad…I think starting tomorrow I will take it at bedtime but I started off with a half teaspoon. Not too much to start with for me. My husband takes a bit more than that and says give it about a week to work well.

I do not think it will be any problem with your medication but you could call the pharmacist just to put your mind at ease.

Here s the pamphlet for it…

petergillham.com/literature/ … alance.pdf

Some reviews

nutritionaltree.com/reviews/ … -calm.aspx

Timeless and Nance,

Are you using the magnesium-only version or the magnesium plus calcium?

Marci

Mine is the magnesium only but I take a separate calcium supplement. (liquid form)