Bad luck but VM gone

Hi all,
I had a ā€œlitteā€ misadventure with the covid vaccine. Since the 11th June, day of the vax, i am having weird health problems.
Butā€¦ itā€™s been a month and a half that I had no vestibular issues. First time in 5 years.
For the vaccine problem I have been doing ozone therapy and doubled on my Neuroptimal sessions.
So maybe it helped my vm?!

1 Like

Well done if itā€™s gone. What an Intriguing post. Iā€™ve read of people ā€˜recoveringā€™ from other conditions upon receipt of Covid vaccinations. Sure I posted a link on the main Covid thread. Could it just be the distraction of the newly emerged side effects has pushed your MAV symptoms farthest from your mind. I recall my MAV symptoms stopping the first 48 hours or so after I broke my shoulder in a fall but really I think it was just I was distracted with the pain and the associated difficulties of suddenly trying to function without the use of one arm.

2 Likes

Itā€™s what I call the hammer and thumb syndrome. When you have a headache, its hard to remember your head hurts when you smack your thumb with a hammer.

1 Like

I really don t know but i would trade my current symptoms for mav. Now i have tachicardia, all kind of pains, gi issues, muscle twitching and moreā€¦
I miss my mav

1 Like

Thatā€™s really rotten luck and I bet anything itā€™s all linked in with MAV hypersensitivity or where that too originates. Itā€™s a real pain. Iā€™m the only person I know had a really severe reaction to Covid jabs and I had it both occasions but luckily for me it left nothing ongoing once it did clear. So sorry to hear whatā€™s happened to you.

1 Like