BPPV Migraine and now vibrating ear

So my story began 2.5 months ago when I awoke with extreme dizziness. The amount of stress I was enduring at that time was slowly increasing as I had just had a baby, started a business and was majorly lacking sleep.

During this period, I also experienced increased migraines. I was advised by a neurologist I consulted that migraines tend to get worse with someone who has migraines already in a case of BPPV.

After doing the Epley Maneuver, the spinning stopped, I was left with residual dizziness which I am still working to get through.

During this entire time and since I have had my baby, I have had mild tinnitus. It usually starts in the morning and then fades away as the day moves along. I notice I have periods of ear loud ear ringing that lasts for 2-3 seconds. It sounds like my ears are equalizing or something…

Two days ago, I got out of my car, and as I was walking, i felt an odd fluttery sound in my ear. It sounded similar to when a window is open in a car when all the others are closed, and you are driving fast – like a pressuring, fluttery sound and feeling. It can also be compared to a moth fluttering around in the ear.

Tonight it happened again in the other ear while I was on my cell phone and holding it up to that ear.

Can anyone shed some light on what this is? The entire 9 months I was pregnant I had rhinitis, followed by Bronchitis, followed by BPPV, followed by tinnitus followed by this now buzzing and fluttery vibration sensation in ear.