Brain zapping all day long

Sorry to ask another nortriptyline question but here goes. I’ve been off the stuff for two days now. I was having too many problems with not sleeping and we have a major project going on at work this week for which I need to be fully alert so I’m not taking chances with this insomnia.

Today I have felt terrible, constantly on the edge of vertigo, I keep getting these brain zap kind of feelings. I’m pretty sure I have heard of others here having this. It’s like an electrical current going through my head (no pain, just a zap) and when I am walking around it feels like there are vibrations in my head. I hope this doesn’t sound crazy.

I’m wondering if nortriptyline cause withdrawl problems - I’ve only been taking it two weeks - or is this more of an MAV symptom. I’m just so afraid it is going to lead to vertigo.

The reason I question it being a withdrawl issue is because I remember when going of Lexpro several years ago I had similar issues but I don’t think it was quite this bad. However, I did go off very slow, it took about 8 months but every time I decreased I would get brain zaps.