Can MAV Cause One Leg to Tingle?

I’m trying to figure out what is causing my left leg to tingle. This latest symptom started two days ago.

In addition, I have had several episodes where I wake up in the middle of the night and feel as if my spine is vibrating. (I know that sounds so crazy, but it is what it is…) The first time this happened was two months before my dizziness problems started. I had been taking some Phenergan for a week for seasickness from a cruise ship. I thought the vibrating feeling was from stopping the Pheneragan. Since then it has happened several more times.

Now, it feels like my left leg is constantly tingling. Is this consistent with MAV? I had a brain MRI and the neurologist said I don’t have MS. However, I have never had my spine/neck looked at in an MRI.

I get tingling in my right leg. Don’t know if it’s migraine related, but probably is. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Greg

My left leg and left pinky finger tingles. I notice when I am shaving my legs my left leg is tingly when the razor hits it, but only the bottom half of it. It may be MAV related, but not sure.