Cefaly Medical Device Approved

I think I probably did get a bit worse at first. It’s hard to adjust to. It used to make me gasp. That always makes me dizzy. If the electrodes are old it can feel like burning because it’s not making proper contact. When I start to not like the machine, it’s always because I need new electrodes.

Right, it looks like I should stick with it for a little while at least and see whether things settle down. Thanks

I would. It was worth it for me.

1 Like

Hey Y’all, Cefaly is having a BOGO on electrodes. Second pack 50% off.

3 Likes

Hi I’ve just recently started using this and I was wondering how long it takes to start Zerg an effect?

For me about two months of daily use.

I used PoNs between Oct. and Jan. I think it may have cut down my migraine frequency and improved my overall symptoms. I have been able to go for runs for the first time in 8 years. I have also been able to participate in activities that really challenge my vestibular system like quick head movements and going to IKEA.

The program ended in Jan. and my migraines have since increased in frequency and duration. My symptoms have also gotten worse. To be fair I also took supplements during the PoNs trial, so they may have cut down the migraines. I took a break from the supplements but have since started taking them again.

https://www.ponstreatment.ca/

I will restart PoNs in the coming weeks. I will also look into Cefaly and other devices like the Gammacore vagus nerve stimulator that is available for purchase.

PoNs looks cool. I’d love to see Helen @Onandon03 try it. Too bad it’s limited to Canada.

1 Like

I remember this from a book I read on neuroplasticity, I really wanted to try it. Haven’t heard of many people being able to actually use it, shame it’s not more widely available.

I’ve been very please with Cefaly, it continues to deliver relief.

1 Like

Me, too. Every time Botox fails my Cefaly and I renew our relationship.

1 Like