Coffee or tea?

just wondering how many of you still drink coffee or tea and how many cups a day?

I drink decaf tea tastes the same no more than 3 cups a day my Dr says because they can’t take it all out x

Yeah decaff tea for me as well with soya milk. I prefer the unsweetened one :smiley:

I’ll have a coffee please with a shot of milk and one sugar. :smiley:

I drink coffee everyday it has no affect on me. Alcohol though is a disaster for me.

Coffee - milk with 1 sugar, could have up to 3 per day (I know it could be a trigger but I seem fine having it) then a peppermint or a regular tea before bed. Funnily when I went up to 100mg Topamax - I went off the peppermint tea for a few months couldn’t stomach it!

Hi,
I drink decaf coffee and regular tea. One coffee a day & two teas with one sugar.

:evil:

I used to stick with decaf coffee and herbal teas. I’ve been fudging it lately, though, and have had some regular coffee. Some days I can get away with it, others (like yesterday) it makes my head more fuzzy. S’pose I should go back to decaf only, just to be safe. :wink:

My work provides us with michelin star quality food at lunch… the tough part for me is not having the desserts and the awesome coffees on offer… I simply have a twinings fruit infusion red berry tea… HOW BORING! I would love a coffee mmmmm

Regular coffee is an absolute no for me. If it’s a good day, I can get away with a cup of decaf. I seem less sensitive to tea. I can handle a cup or two of regular, but right now I am trying to eliminate all caffeine to see if there is any difference that I don’t normally notice.

Hey all, yes Richy I feel just like you - I’m so over this boring life. I used to be so fun! I’m surprised we d

Hey all, yes Richy I feel just like you - I’m so over this boring life. I used to be so fun! I’m surprised we dont all turn to drink!

cannot function without my morning cup of tea…

as for coffee. thank god i have been able to drink it since i started the Verapamil. before that it would give me the spins something awful. I never drank it in public in fear of setting off an episode. things r getting better for me…(knock on wood)

I drink decaf coffee, reg or French roast.
I wouldn’t on a fuzzy day such as today.

I haven’t risked trying black tea, even decaf.

I drink white, yellow; rarely, on a good day, green. And tisanes.

I’ll have a sip or a teaspoon of beer or wine. Occasionally a sip or two of a cordial, on a good day. Even more, once or twice on good days, from mixed vodka/sake.

On a reasonable day I might have a chocolate chip or two.

And on most days I don’t chance any of this. But if I’m in the mood for the taste, and my head is secure/feet on the ground, it satisfies pretty well.

I’m just back from a memorial for a beer-loving friend. At the 6-hr party that evening I had a teaspoonful each of the wines and of every beer. Didn’t mess me up, and if people found this behavior a little weird, that’s okay. If someone asked, I explained.