Right… I’m losing the plot. My marbles are seriously leaving me for greater plaines…
My memory is becoming SHOCKINGLY bad. I’ve gone from someone who my friends used to call ‘elephant’ … and no, not because of the size of my ass :lol:
Here are a few things to date:
- Last night I flooded my flat-mate’s kitchen because I turned the tap on to wash the dishes, walked off and forgot about it. She walked back into a raging torrent!
- Last month I did the same thing in my friend David’s house.
- I have a pill box and there have been about 4 or 5 times now where I open the box for that day/time and there is a pill missing when I could’ve sworn I put them all in there correctly. And I mean sworn!
- I have taken the night-time pills in the morning instead
- I have managed to misplace (actually, lose completely because I still cant find them!) several items of mine including brand new bottles of shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, socks, and such stuff.
- I walked around the supermarket last night for an hour with only 4 things in the trolley, went down all the isles at least 3 times and just couldnt get my sh*t together in terms of what I needed etc
- I have always had an exceedingly bad sense of direction and could get lost in my own shed, now, it’s out of control, I literally cannot go ANYWHERE without a map/GPS because I wont make it home :lol:
- I get words mixed up a lot and whilst it’s hilarious i.e. “do you need a pen to write with?” becomes “do you need a fork to write with?” :shock:
- Leave the house to go to the shops and not have my handbag
- Say stuff to people, and then think a day or so later ‘why the HELL did I say that?’, it was totally incorrect!!
Suffice to say, the reason we Brits are not allowed to donate blood in any other country, due to our outbreak of Mad Cows Disease (CJD), I am now officially living up to my namesake. I am a mad cow :mrgreen: