Diet - UK

Hi

i thought i would list a few things that i have found that have helped me with my diet. With no MSG, artificial colours, preservatives or flavours

Crisps - The best crisps are lightly salted Kettle Chips. Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower oil, sea salt (sold everywhere)

Chips -McCain Oven Chips. Ingredients Potatoes, Sunflower Oil. (sold everywhere)

Newsman’s Own Sticky BBQ Original Recipe - its a BBQ sauce marinade. It all fresh Ingredients. (Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose). Nice to add a bit of flavour to your chicken or pork

Appletiser - Is the only fizzy drink that has nothing added to it and is not citrus etc (Sold Everywhere)

This is the place where i get my bacon and sausages (Free-from and nitrate free). its not cheap but i like a treat at the weekend
devonrose.com/shop/free-from … -free.html

Also look at the herb section in the shops they normally have stuff. E.g Cajun

Biscuits - Fox’s Party Rings, Pink Panther vanilla wafer biscuits and Jammie Dodgers

Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Free From Dairy

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

Hey Robert - how are you feeling this week? Thanks for your diet tips - I had actually found appletizer too - thank goodness we can have something in the pub :wink: also ginger beer - I like the fentamens (sp) you can get it in waitrose and some boozers also! Hula hoops are a little treat too - my toddlers love them as does their mummy!
A x

Hi Anna31

i am not to bad thanks. I just want this thing to go away!! i’m getting fed up with it now. How are you doing?

another drink i have is Belvoir Blackcurrant & Apple Cordial 500ml is 100% fresh ingredients. (from waitrose)

i find the robinson squash has loads of stuff in it that sounds dodgy!!

Hi Robert -

I have been drinking robinsons by the gallon - oops didn’t realise it was a baddy! This thing is so confusing isn’t it! I’m going to get the Beloir this week! Yep - I get pretty fed up too - I think it’s hard to grasp in todays world that we have something pretty wrong with us but we look fine & ‘normal’ yet it can take months if not years to get better & maybe even then it will it actually go? I get pretty depressed when I sit & think about it as I just want to be a happy healthy mummy to my babies :frowning: - all that said we have a great Dr who believes we will get better in time. I think all of us on here are the lucky ones as we have this support.

X

well it depends how far you want to take it. It might be OK i just like to be over the top

Robinsons Orange squash Ingredients

Water,Sugar ,Orange Fruit from Concentrate (20%) ,Citric Acid ,Natural Flavouring ,Sweeteners (Aspartame, Saccharin) ,Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate) ,Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite) ,Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum) ,Natural Colour (Carotenes) ,Contains a source of Phenylalanine

Belvoir Blackcurrant & Apple Cordial Ingredients (Handmade on the Farm)

Sugar, Pressed English Blackcurrant Juice 35%, Pressed English Cox Apple Juice 25%, Water.

I think you win! Especially as the robinsons is 20% orange!
Oh have you been having white chocolate btw?

Hi Anna,

I asked Dr S about white chocolate and he said i couldn’t have it. He said no chocolate at all!! :frowning:

I know dr buchholz diet says you can eat white chocolate

I didn’t ask him so therefore he couldnt tell me no! As you say the book says its ok! X