Do colors seem brighter?

Blue light is the bane of most migraineurs I suspect and of quite a lot of other people too. I’m no medic but it certainly sounds as if your VM symptoms have intensified which is something that tends to happen when the condition is untreated for a period of time.

No I doubt your eye prescription will not have changed. What we have to remember with regards to our eyes is that they exist solely to gather visual information. It is our brain that interpreted that information and dictates exactly what we actually see. When the brain is under strain and overworked things tend to go wrong. Insufficient brain power available to meet all demands so something somewhere gets temporarily shut down. Think of that subjective (room spinning type) vertigo. The environment around us appears to be travelling by at great speed whereas we know in actual fact it cannot possibly be doing so.

In practical terms you could try so called ‘computer glasses’ - FL41 lens. Together with all the technological screen adjustments available most of which are discussed on here on other treads.

I’m pretty sure I’ve spoken on here to somebody else on Sertraline who became suddenly more sensitive to blue. If I can find it I will link it in. May of course prove pure coincidence.
Lighting