Don't lie down during the day!

… and maintain good sleep hygiene. Don’t lie in!

I’m sure reclining puts pressure on your ears and is a bad idea, so leave your more horizontal positions for night-time.

This is a bit of a trap for people first suffering with this because all you want to do is lie about but that’s not going to get your better imho.

2 Likes

Very true this james…when we had the mini heatwave i lay in the garden several days after work on my recliner enjoying the sun on my face and the peace and quiet…but i was much much dizzier the folliwng days after lazing around partialy horizontal
Jo x

1 Like

Dont advocate lying down during the day unless you realky are bed bound. One of my strictest rules and certainly has made some days seem very long. The isnt it bedtime yet, how much longer’ syndrome when you are feeling lousy but you sure it was the lying down and the SUN. Since I had 24/7 MAV the sun will make me dizzy, the brighter the longer it lasts. Also ambient temperature, menopause, hot flushes. Heat not appreciated by any of these I’ve found.

1 Like

I ALWAYS get dizzier when having a hot flush…im making an appointment about HRT…ive made my mind up. See what GP says
Jo x

Did you read up Dr Hain? Isoukd.