first time here

Hi herbdizzy.

I write this assuming you already have a Vestibular Migraine Diagnosis and that any other medical problems have been thoroughly investigated?

Sorry to hear your troubles but unfortunately it’s not an uncommon occurrence. There is quite a few of us on here of similar vintage who could write much the same. One communal factor of most on here is hypersensitivity. Hypersensitivity to anything and often it seems everything. I can even react to vitamins and I’m not alone even in that. So sorry you had to come here but at least you now know you are in the right place. Even if we cannot help you we do at least understand you and your sufferings. It is something one really has to suffer to some extent to understand. Outside this community you will find some of your comments relating will cause some extremely strange looks and even stranger replies.

As you have tried so much already I can only suggest your next step is to fully understand the condition you are dealing with in order to become better informed. Once there you should be in a better position to plan your next steps. I’m talking lifestyle changes, diets etc, etc so please have a plough through the following links
Vestibular Migraine Survival Guide 2014
FAQs answered by Neurologists

Also have a look at the Success Story category and maybe some of the Personal Diary one too. In other words have a good read around the subject. No hurry, no pressure and certainly no test at the end of the week😆 but here’s hoping it will give you some ideas for your next steps. Unlikely you will actually get rid of it but quite often it can take lots of little interventions combined to find some relief. Nortriptyline is a well respected much used preventative. Perhaps it needs some help. As you have discovered it’s not a static situation. Things change. VM is a rollercoaster ride and you need to throw everything you can at it.

One more very important thing don’t underestimate the power of exercise.
The advice is, repeatedly, to walk as much as possible