first time here

I found a cure for my MAV! (so far anyway)

Here you are but beware. The contents are powerful stuff that cannot be taken with antidepressants. The product is only available in Canada. At first read it may seem the ideal solution however that’s the only reference made on here over many years. If it’s so successful how come that is ask yourself. Also if you really read it carefully I think there have been other drugs/factors involved. One has to be very careful. People sometime omit things. Not out of malice or with any misintent. Simply because they may have been so much part of their everyday life as to overlook them. An example if this is many long term diabetics often tell doctors they are on no drugs simply because their insulin becomes just as much part of their lives as cleaning their teeth they forget to mention it.

I have fully researched the thread you refer to and it looks as if it could be the answer however it could just as easily read as an advertisement. It’s possible to buy the main ingredients individually to recreate the compound. I worked it out. Also it’s more than possible that the B6 is the https://migrainetreatmentgroup.com/migraine-treatment/why-replenishing-vitamin-b6-is-crucial-to-migraine-prevention.
Btw you can use any keyword (tyro trypt for example) in the Search box and it will bring the thread straight to screen.