Garlic

Hi folks,

Sadly, I have a very strong suspicion that garlic is a trigger for me. Too many times now I will end up feeling like a train wreck the day after a garlic-loaded meal. This of course totally blows because I love garlic. I thought it was other factors previously but lately I’m seeing a connection. I know a girl I work with here gets mind numbing headaches if she uses garlic.

Do any of you have this as a trigger?

Cheers … S 8)

Yes… unfortunately as its supposed to be so good for you… and it gives me horrible stomach ache :roll:

Christine

Yep, I have to go rather lightly on the stuff and even be careful with too many onions… Ferreting out all the food triggers gets old, doesn’t it?
Gail

Thanks guys – I’ve dropped garlic for now hoping this new nagging headache will vanish. :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from “scott”

Thanks guys – I’ve dropped garlic for now hoping this new nagging headache will vanish. :slight_smile:

— End quote

Really? I was going to suggest wearing a necklace of cloves to ward off migraine demons …

Could your garlic problem be due to the fact that garlic can spoil so quickly?

I eat the garlic before it even gets in the meal… (no wonder people give me a wide berth hahahah) but my mum cant have it - makes her ill.

I’ve never had a problem with garlic. In fact I got a juicer a few months back and throw in a clove everyday to my mix.
Sarah