Ginko

Anyone have success (even mild) with Ginko Biloba Supplementation?

(NB from admin: this image links to a product members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

Not taken it myself but according to the Supplements Poll about 10% of respondents found it helpful.

Hi. I took it years ago when my MAV was still episodical, occurring in contained distinct acute episodes that went away completely between defined attacks. It did no good whatsoever, and when I read in the press of the time about adverse effects it can have no the brain, I dropped it PDQ. However, recently I’ve read there is often so little actual compound within many herbal remedy preparations it probably wouldn’t hv done any harm/good anyway.

I would think you would be better off trying the Ami. Instead. If you really don’t want to go down the meds route, try a migraine diet and other recommended lifestyle changes for a couple of months first and see if that helps. Worth a try maybe, choice may well depend on how badly MAV is affecting you I guess. Helen