Headaches

do you all get headaches all of the time? I’m wondering as I don’t have that much trouble with headaches, though I often have a dull, mild one going on, and maybe once every other week I get severy throbbing all over my head. Often after physical workout so its probably neck-related.

Mikael

MIkael, I have a headache almost daily, but it is more of the kind you describe - dull, mild. It seems to be related to the carsick feeling I have. I haven’t had what I would call a migraine for 5 or 6 years. I don’t get throbbing but I do get little sharp stabs of pain now and then.

ah like at very pinpoint locations on your head? I often get that behind and above the ear or on top of the head. It goes away if I touch the spot with my hand. Its not intense pain but nothing I ever had before this all started.

My “headaches” in the classic form I have been able to get under control with diet and avoiding triggers. But the motion, wave like feeling, the heavy head feeling is something all together different. It is constant and very unforgiving. Although I did have a headache last night the first one I have had in almost two months. But I was able to take an aspirin lay down and it was gone this morning. Something that would have never worked int the past.

Hi Mikael,

At the moment I have tension-type headaches daily that manifests as neck pain and causes me to have a headache. This sort of stuff is migraine as well. There were times when I didn’t get them much at all but was still dizzy. It seems to morph over time. Other times I will get a dizzy spell followed by the neck-tension headache afterwards. Finally I get what’s called “hairwash headache” which is again migraine. This is the worst problem for me because all I have to do is stick my head under the shower and within 30 min, the headache from hell usually arrives.

Scott 8)

Hi Mikael,

I have a slight heavy head like feeling most all the time and along with tension & motion plus i can feel a bit of a throb. The right side of my head near the temple appears to be more noticeable.

Joe

— Begin quote from “scotsman9”

Finally I get what’s called “hairwash headache” which is again migraine. This is the worst problem for me because all I have to do is stick my head under the shower and within 30 min, the headache from hell usually arrives.

Scott 8)

— End quote

I suppose you’ve tried this years ago, but: have you tried other water temperatures? Heat worsens my headaches, but soothes them for some, and vice versa. Just an idea :slight_smile:

when I have severe throbbing I just want to be in my bed lol. Often I get nausea and stomachpain along with that so after a few trips to the bathrom ^^ I usually get extremely tired and fall asleep. I almost always get those bad aches in the evening.

— Begin quote from ____

I suppose you’ve tried this years ago, but: have you tried other water temperatures? Heat worsens my headaches, but soothes them for some, and vice versa. Just an idea.

— End quote

Yup - tried everything. The best is if I can get the water as close to body temp as possible. Even worse when I use a commercial shampoo … it has to have nothing in it. No scent or natural oils that’s for sure.

S 8)