Heal your Headache :VM snippet

I have read the book “Heal your Headache” some time ago but seem to have missed this snippet !

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

“Heal your Headache”
More recommended books here
4 Likes

Ok, well, Meclizine calms my dizziness. He can dis on it if he wants. I’ll gladly take his share.

1 Like

Same here. I use it sparingly but it usually works for me as a “rescue drug” on a day when I really need something.

1 Like

It’s been a while since i tried meclizine. you guys have tempted me into giving it a try for my next breakthrough.

1 Like

So would I had they sold it here in the UK!

Good news for those of us on this side of the pond, it is sold over the counter in the US. You can still get it via prescription in the UK.

1 Like

Sea legs. Used to swallow packets of Sea Legs as a kid. Apparently it discontinued in UK. I was surprised to read that. Doctors offer Buccastem for sickness. Works well and also for travel sickness. It used to be prescription only but apparently no longer. It’s OTC. I heard recently. Helen

1 Like

@GetBetter, on the products page James posted a link to the brand that I buy from Amazon. The manufacturer is Rugby (I believe they’re a generic drug maker) and you can buy a bottle of 100 for not much money (around $6.00, if I remember correctly). Sometimes half of a tablet is all I need, so that bottle lasts a long time.

And of course if you click on the product from James’s posting, then the mvertigo website will receive a small portion of your purchase.

(admin: allow me :slight_smile: )

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Meclizine (Rugby Brand, US only)
More recommended supplements and OTCM here.
3 Likes

Anna

Much much cheaper than dramamine. Thanks will take a look.

I want to say the same thing but I feel like I’ve tried not too long ago and it didn’t do anything the first time I think multiple doctors gave it to me so just gonna keep trying botox as tried everything else ha

1 Like