The Migraine Associated Vertigo Community
Read our welcome post, user support wiki & visit our member recommended products page

Helen's whereabouts

Hey all,

I’m sure you’ve missed her being around.

Unfortunately @Onandon03 has had a really nasty attack on Boxing Day and is still recovering.

I’m sure we all wish her :heart: and I look forward to her returning to form soon.

All the best,

James

15 Likes

I have been wondering about her. Missing her here :heartpulse: but mostly wishing her a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Hi James

Please give her our best wishes! I did wonder where she’d been! So sorry to hear this news! :disappointed:
Hoping for a speedy recovery for her :heart:

3 Likes

Sending our very best wishes and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery x

2 Likes

Hoping Helen feels better soon!

2 Likes

Such an awful thing to happen around Christmas. Hope to see she’s back and feeling better very soon

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry to hear this news. Helen is such a rock and so resilient. She will get through this as she has done so valiently before. Doesn’t help that it happened in our Plague Year. Warmest wishes to you Helen. I’ll be thinking of you :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Really sorry to hear that Helen is having a bad flare up and hope she makes a speedy recovery and is back soon. Sending my love and best wishes :purple_heart:

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that and I hope she recovers very soon. I had noticed she’d not been around but hoped it was because she was taking some time off over the holiday period.

1 Like

I was wondering where she was too. She is such a support for all of us and always looking for answers. Helen - when you are well enough to read our messages I hope you know how much we are all wishing you a speedy recovery back to baseline.

2 Likes

I’ve still been dropping by and reading, but have been out of sorts and haven’t been replying much. So sorry to hear Helen is having a rough time. Prayers for a speedy recovery!

1 Like

So sorry to hear of your relapse, dear Helen.
I haven’t posted very often, but every time I have posted, you have been so very kind and replied to all of my posts.
Like everyone else, I wish you a speedy recovery.
Mary

2 Likes

Helen, hope you bounce fast from the relapse !

3 Likes

Dear Helen @Onandon03, our corner stone, sending you all my healing vibes for a quick bounce back. Much love your way.

3 Likes

Thanks everybody for all your good wishes, open and via PM. Much appreciated. Happier New Year to All. Love You All Lots. Helen. PS not so much back as a brief Guest Appearance for now.

12 Likes

Helen- our voice of sound and reason and sage advice. Wishing you a very speedy recovery back to baseline. It will happen. You are in my thoughts!!

2 Likes

Helen, you are so helpful. Hoping you feel like your healthy self soon!

1 Like

So sorry to hear this. Hope Helen feels better soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I also haven’t posted in a while…just got so busy with life. Helen has always been there for everybody always taking the time to reply to mine and everyone else’s post. Saying a prayer for you Helen.

2 Likes