Hi! I am about to go back to my ENT.
I would like to ask you the following questions regarding VM.
- do you feel unsteady all the time, even if you’re having no headache?
- do you feel a sort of G-Force swirling in your head?
if I just stand still and focus on not swaying back and forth the G-force comes on full force.
- did you get unsteady without any vertigo attack at all?
- do you just get the unsteady feeling and not a spinning vertigo?
- does your unsteadiness come and go without any particular trigger?
- do you have a heavy head feeling like you have to old your head when sitting on a chair or couch?
- do you get a stiff neck and back of head? like someone hit you with a bat at the back of your head?
- do you drive? When I drive I have no unsteady feeling.
- do you sometimes see objects moving? When I see a scrolling banner which stops and the end to me it looks as if the text is still scrolling.
- Do you a feel light tremor at the back of your head? Maybe more an internal vibrating feeling. Hard to explain.
I am especially interested in cases which had no particular onset (panic attack, vertigo attacks) because I don’t think I have had any.
I read a lot of you get nauseous, I don’t have that. Any people out there who don’t get nauseous as well? Same goes for aura’s? I don’t get aura’s.
I don’t any of that except for a clamp-like pressure on several places of my head which moves around.
So, sometimes it’s on the rightside, sometimes on top.