Janet Jackson has MAV!

Thats what I’ve been thinking all day Jen!!! This really could be a great thing for us. A person in the public eye - who knows, maybe she’ll start speaking out about it!!! Hopefully, she doesn’t just become a recluse (like her brother).
Oh thats bad, huh? :shock: Sorry.

Kim

Come on … nobody’s said anything about the infamous wardrobe malfunction!!! Can’t we tie MAV to that somehow!?? It would get us lots of publicity for our common affliction. People!! Think of the research money! We could reproduce her photo with a STOP MAV NOW text box right over her … um … malfunction.

Okay I’m going back to work now.
8)

Joy, if you mean to put that slogan on a t-shirt, we would have to figure out a way to get her to keep it on - or halfway on.

which side of the t-shirt would she be wearing?

great idea though, Joy - you’re an idea person!

— Begin quote from “AZdizzy”

This really could be a great thing for us. A person in the public eye - who knows, maybe she’ll start speaking out about it!!! …

Kim

— End quote

I agree. I’m going to email her thru her myspace account and ask if she would consider being a spokesperson for MAV… who knows, maybe her manager or whoever manages her account might pass the message forward to her…

Crystal

— Begin quote from “joy”

Come on … nobody’s said anything about the infamous wardrobe malfunction!!! Can’t we tie MAV to that somehow!?? It would get us lots of publicity for our common affliction. People!! Think of the research money! We could reproduce her photo with a STOP MAV NOW text box right over her … um … malfunction.

8)

— End quote

I was wondering when someone would come up with a way to tie the two together. :lol:

— Begin quote from “Brian B”

— Begin quote from “joy”

8)

— End quote

I was wondering when someone would come up with a way to tie the two together. :lol:

— End quote

Sounds painful! :mrgreen:

— Begin quote from “Beech19”

— Begin quote from “Brian B”

— Begin quote from “joy”

8)

— End quote

— End quote

Sounds painful! :mrgreen:

— End quote

:?:

I wasn’t even thinking of it that way when I posted that comment. :mrgreen:

Brian,

You are a kind, quiet man. You stay out of trouble, never join in controversy, always have a good word for a friend, an engineer who shows his nerdly side to us once in awhile. But we know what lurks behind those glasses, and all it takes is a dose of Claritin to bring it out.

Julie :wink:

OMG - JULIE!!! Just when we had all forgotten about the Clariten thing. You HAD to bring it up didn’t ya???

LOL - :mrgreen: Poor Brian!!!

Kim

I just read an article where her spokesman said that Janet Jackson is feeling much better and ready to hit the road again?? She should be so lucky! Here it is 16 years later…and i’m still having symptms of MAV.

Joe

Hey Joe!

that could just be her PR. She could be miserable in bed. OR she could be having episodic vertigo. I’ll be curious to know what happens after she goes back on tour.

Julie

Julie…yeah…definitely a possibility…

Joe

You know, after reading through all of our comments on Janet (minus the wardrobe malfunction :lol: ) and doing some pondering on what we have said. I’ll bet that they have her on some meds for the immediate vertigo such as valium or klonopin, probably in large doses to get her through her shows. Then they are probably tackling the long term vertigo with a migriane prevention plan which she probably can’t fully tackle until after her tour.

Regardless, I give my best wishes to anyone trying to cope with this “mystery illness” of ours, and recover to the best possible for them as soon as possible. (That goes for you to Joe :wink: )

Brian

IT’s only a medical mystery because doctors are ignorant about it.

— Begin quote from “thornapple”

IT’s only a medical mystery because doctors are ignorant about it.

— End quote

I’ve noticed that too, especially all of the ENT’s local to where I live. :frowning:

Has anyone heard anything new on Janet??? I haven’t heard anything, and was wondering what her status is now.

Kim

The only thing i heard, from a friend, was some stupid joke they made about her on Saturday Night Live “Janet Jackson dizzy from migraines” that may have been the entire joke. Anyone else see it? I never watch the show.

Hmm, that joke sounds hilarious…NOT!!!