MAV and Menieres Diagnosis

Hello Everyone, This is one of the best sites I have seen in a long time. I had an acoustic trauma in service which ruptured my right eardrum. Vertigo attacks started in 1991 shortly after the trauma. Migraines also started at this time. I was a Medic in service and Paramedic for 20 years. I left the service in 1994 with cluster migraines lasting almost 3 years straight. I woke up one day in 1997 and my migraines were gone. Had vertigo off and on until 2003 when I woke up one day and had lost my hearing in my right ear. Saw several Neurologist and ENT Docs.
I was given a Menieres diagnosis which became bilateral in 2009. I have lost most of my hearing in both ears and have the usual Vertigo attacks. About 2 years ago I started noticing a tightness in my neck with burning, facial tingling and the vertigo came on with a vengeance without headache pain. I suspected MAV and have since been diagnosed with MAV and Menieres mix. One Neurologist said it is probably the same animal with two faces. I have always followed Hain so I am glad to see others respect his work also. I have had six vertigo attacks in the last week since we have been having all this stormy weather , I am also having the tightness and neck burning so I believe it is MAV. I have been on low dose Xanax for several years. Thanks for any insight or opinions!