Migraine surgery

@Rob77 just a kindly reminder to provide feedback on your the efficacy of your surgery. Cheers!

(It’s ok to caveat that you are still in recovery. At least tell us how you are)

1 Like

@Rob77 just another kindly reminder to provide feedback on your the efficacy of your surgery. Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah how was the surgery? Did it go well? How are you feeling? Nice to hear from you @Rob77

Oddly Rob switched his email notifications off so unless he proactively visits here he won’t get a notification (it’s not really cricket to force them back on when respecting someone’s privacy).

I can only assume the worst tbh. If it went well, why wouldn’t you return to spread the news?

If this worked it would be part of the normal treatment protocol at balance centres.

2 Likes

I have had the same feeling for a while now. I was also keen to hear how it went.

2 Likes

Did anyone hear from @Rob77 ? It looks like he was last on his account in March this year.

1 Like

Yeah especially odd then that he didn’t update us. At least it suggests he’s alive and able to use a smart phone :grimacing: :sweat_smile:. Come on @Rob77, we want to hear how you are! :+1:

3 Likes

i looked at the website he mentioned… it looks really scammy. the testimonials almost look like paid actors.

1 Like

Interesting. Do you have to pay up front, by any chance?

Hi all, there is a team that is performing this surgery in Córdoba, Spain (Instituto Facial). They say it is not for everyone, the work with a team of neurologists, and depending on the case, they both neurologists and surgeons decide if the surgery is the best solution.

Sorry. We don’t allow links to be posted by brand new users. Users must engage positively in the forum for a significant period before that’s permitted (for obvious reasons I hope!)