just have no idea what it is that is causing all of this
Water/red eyes in the morning. Feels like infection/pink eye but it isn’t, and it’s every morning
-headaches every two days always in the same spot (feels like it’s deep within the ear)
- constant off balance feeling
- a sense of movement in the car even when it has stopped
- had BPPV at the onset of this the spinning sensation has since resolved
- feel like the room is bouncy or not steady
- feel dizzy when looking down and then look up
- computers and scrolling cell phone makes it worse
- sometimes when I am looking down for long periods of time, I get a rush of vertigo
- When a headache is coming on, I feel leg/muscle weakness and shaky
- pre-existing anxiety condition from my teenage years and panic attacks and constant anxiety have resumed.
-11 months post-partum with second child and self-employed
- Have been under tremendous stress proceeding this - do not talk to my mother, stressful job with long hours at computer, etc. also have a four-year old.
- Have visual snow at night when I wake up
- Halos around street signs but eye sight is 20/20
- tinnitus stronger in the morning
Feel depressed and have thoughts of hopelessness.
Doctors I have seen:
ENT - Hearing test normal - negative for Manieres, positive for BPPV. ENT says to do habituation exercises referred to Neuro-muscular dentist because of “poor jaw alignment.”
NEUROLOGIST - BPPV with a component of a migraine associated vertigo
NATUROPATH - SCM Trigger Point not even oxygen or blood flow going to the brain.
NEURO-MUSCULAR DENTIST - Clenching teeth evident with a strongly misaligned jaw bone.
FAMILY PHYSICIAN: Had BPPV but now I have Chronic Subjective Dizziness (possible some migraine) but history of anxiety triggering dizziness/depersonalization symptoms.