I posted her around a year ago, explaining that I’d been suffering from the occasional vestibular migraine for around 10 years but had always been misdiagnosed. I suddenly started feeling symptoms (below) 24/7 in March of last year and after seeing multiple neurologists I found a potential diagnosis in VM.
When I posted here, I told one of my friends about it and fast forward to today and she sent me a message reminding me that I should update you all!
As of August last year I started feeling 50% better, come November and I was at 70%, January 80% and now in April I’m at 90%
I’m back working full time and am even playing team sport again!
I know that this thing can be cyclical so I don’t want to get my hopes up too much BUT what I am experiencing right now is it least proof that you can feel (mostly) normal again!
Valium 10mg (once every 1-2 weeks)
Maxalt (3 times in the last 6 months)
- Try to limit all additives & preservatives but haven’t cut them out 100%
- No wine, beer, champagne, cider or dark spirits
- Lots of water
Since Co-vid I haven’t been taking my vitamins much so I’m not really sure how useful they are/were but here they are nonetheless
Magnesium glycinate 1000mg
- Blurred vision
- Heavy/strained eyes
- Mild tunnel vision
- Intense dizziness
- Horrible shaking feeling in head (like leaning against a washing machine)
- Pain/discomfort behind my nose
- Heavy/strained eyes (occasional)
- Horrible shaking feeling in head (like leaning against a washing machine) (mild & occasional)
- Pain/discomfort behind my nose (occasional)
- Anxiety (occasional)
P.s. I tried to upload this to success stories but it’s not coming up in the dropdown list for me