Periactin

If I remember right, my thought process back then were centered around three (3) things:

1. Who the hell does this nerdy guy Bill Gates think he is and how is he going to run a profitable business. :stuck_out_tongue:

2. Will people really need / want their own personal computers??? :oops:

3. I am going to score at the Bon Jovi concert with some drunk chick (what can I say…I was 17 :mrgreen: )

The more I think about it, the more I think I made the right decision based on the data above :lol:

tcs

I’m sitting here laughing reading these posts. You guys are freaking awesome… I love that even though this crappy situation bright us together, we’ve forged friendships and are able to have some giggles along the way. I am so grateful for this site!!
love you guys!!
Kelley

And here’s another one: in 2009 not long after the iPhone was launched, David Pogue from the NY times remarked, “who would want one of these things anyway?” :lol:

Mupp – I tried Peri a second time a few weeks back and it was jacking me up all night long. Granot said to stop it for a bit and try again at a later date. It turns out my dizziness stopped during those 4 days ending a 3-month spell of misery. I think it was a coincidence. Since then I have been feeling quite well on just Paxil as long as I avoid triggers. Right now I don’t want to ruin a good thing so not going to rock the boat.

Hope LS can score some for you to try/

Scott 8)

Muppo - have you thought about giving pizotifen a try instead? Similarish drug apparently, and easily available in the UK. Did a lot for me and my migraines :slight_smile: