Pillows

Too funny! I just got my “dog bone” too. It is great for on the couch, but I’m not sure it is the best option for a sleeping pillow for me. My neck has been kinking up though lately. Maybe once the chiropractor gets my bones back in line I’ll try it again. I do like it for reading in bed though.
Sarah

I use a pillow called “Chiroflow”. It has a small pocket in the middle that you fill with water. It has done wonders for my neck pain and headaches.

Does anyone else’s head hurt when they touch the pillow? I saw this topic and thought that I’d ask. I just came back from vacation and brought my own pillow from home. The last time I was away, using the foam pillow they had at the hotel just hurt too much to lay my head on it.
Also, how about waking up with numb arms or fingers? Does anybody else experience this?

— Begin quote from “smoxignal”

Does anyone else’s head hurt when they touch the pillow? I saw this topic and thought that I’d ask. I just came back from vacation and brought my own pillow from home. The last time I was away, using the foam pillow they had at the hotel just hurt too much to lay my head on it.
Also, how about waking up with numb arms or fingers? Does anybody else experience this?

— End quote

I do not have a problem with my head hurting but I do wake almost everyday with numbness in my arms and fingers, also in my leg and toes.

I always bring my own pillows with me if I will be sleeping anywhere other than home, but I have done this as long as I can remember. I never sleep good on any other pillows. Most mornings I also wake up with tingling arms and fingers.
Sarah

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Another good choice little softer to put under neck or head at night also works well behind neck sitting in chair.

Great topic and suggestions on pillows! Never saw that bone pillow before …will definitely check that out for my neck pain.

Someone above mentioned a waterbased pillow. I’ve used one of these for years and they are wonderful. Here is the Amazon link. I think they are also sold at Bed Bath & Beyond stores in the U.S.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Waterbase Pillow
More health accessories here
1 Like