The Vestibular Disorders Support Community
Read our welcome post, user support wiki & visit our member recommended products page

POLL: Are you taking prescription medicine for your vestibular condition?

• Yes, I’m presently trialling medication but haven’t found the right one(s) yet
  • Yes, I’m presently taking medication and believe I’ve found the right one(s) that work for me
  • No, I’m not presently taking medication but I plan to if advised to
  • No, I’m not presently taking medication but I used to, now I’m coping without
  • No, I’m not presently taking medication for this condition, never have done and believe I won’t need any
  • No, I’m not presently taking medication and prefer not to, even if advised to

0 voters

Silly question, would you consider supplements to prevent migraines as “medicine” as well?

No, and not a silly question, I’ll update the text to exclude.

However, it is certainly a grey area - some supplements work like medication (e.g. St. John’s Wort)

Check out the other Polls!:

https://www.mvertigo.org/c/user-polls

Does it make sense to add one more,

“Yes, meds help but not 100% symptom free.”

Don’t want to clutter, feel free to turn this option down.

Wouldn’t that get crazy popular as a selection, just because that’s going to be a lot of people, so wouldn’t tell us much? We could run a ‘how well are you now?’ poll instead? Also isn’t that really covered by ‘Yes, I’m presently taking medication and believe I’ve found the right one(s) that work for me’ that is there already?

Can’t add a category after go-live but can re-run the poll completely if that’s popular.

Got it