Success story!!!

Hi all, really glad for the information that I gained here several months ago. Just wanted to post that I’m doing Amazing! After 10 months of dealing with my diagnosis of probable vestibular migraine (by audiologist), not being able to drive several weeks out of the month, and generally just feeling nauseous and like crap, I am completely better! After getting through general doctors and ENT’s who didn’t have a clue, I finally found doctor James Atkins in celebration Florida. He prescribed me Verapamil which is generic for CALAN, Drug class: Non-Dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.

Within a week I started feeling better. Within about 2 weeks I was back to normal and have not had any issues since May!!! No side effects that I am aware of. He is board-certified in neurotology and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). Info attached if you are near Florida.

Best wishes to everyone, don’t give up hope!!!
I had one doctor tell me that vestibular migraine is not a real thing. Lol some doctors are idiots. Just keep going until You find your solution!

7 Likes

Congratulations on your success! So reassuring to hear people finding something that works for them and feeling better. Long may it last!

1 Like

thank you!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: