Topamax experiences- help please

so I’ve been on topamax 25 twice daily for 2 months now, at 1 point it was working great, the vertigo slmost stopped. but then had BPPV. after which the MAV symptoms came back agsin , not as bad as pre topiramate but not as cpntrolled as before BPPV

should i increase the dose or wait fof another month on the 50mgg dose n see how i do?

ur help n experiences would b reaaaaally appreciated!!

I would stay on 50mg a bit longer if it was me as it was working at that dose. I think your brain just needs to settle down again after the BPPV problem. If you find you are still no better in a couple of weeks then you can always increase the topiramate by a small amount to see how you go. I always try to stay on the smallest dose possible of everything to both avoid side effects and to make coming off the med easier in the future.

thank you margaret for your reply i really appreciate it. im just worried that after the recent BPPV it has made “my brain require a higher dose” if u know wat i mean? i know i shpuld wait i guess I’m just a little impatient cos im thinking wat if i need a higher dose? wat if i need to change the topamax all together ? sooo many questions!