VM specialist in the Twin Cities MN?

Hi…first of all just want to say how wonderful was for me to find this group. .15 years looking around for answers and finally found a great source.

Does any of you know a good specialist doctor in the Twin Cities MN area? Should I look for ENT or Neuro? I have been seen on both and more…

Thank you :smile:

Dr aggarwal at the mpls clinic of neurology they have Burnsville and mpls locations. He is dizziness and migraine specialist!

Thank you so much…will try and schedule an appointment. …

I’m being treated for MAV at the National Dizzy and Balance Center in Burnsville but they have locations in Woodbury, Edina And Blaine. They don’t prescribe meds, but I got my testing done and doing VRT there. They are familiar with migraine associated vertigo.

Hello, I was initially seen at the Dizzy and Balance where after testing and a lot of VRT I was referred to a neurologist. Dr. Thomas Jacques is excellent and understands this condition. I have had much improvement with medication and would recommend him.

Which location he is in?

He is in Maplewood and St Paul too I think. Neurological Assoc of St. Paul.