Weighted blanket happiness!

I know all of us here need every little bit of help we can get. Let me share with you that a weighted blanket has been a blessing to me. My husband got me one for Christmas and it has been miraculous. I know many of us have issues with sleep and anxiety. This adult blankie has been helping me with both. They can be quite expensive, but my 12 lb. large size (covers my whole body) is great for day or overnight. It’s like being swaddled. You can buy them online.

1 Like

I’ve seen them advertised and they do seem great. I have a slightly heavier blanket on my bed that was made with denim, and there are nights where I can’t seem to fall asleep without it over my legs. However I hesitate to buy a weighted blanket as the website said it’s not for people who have temperature regulation issues, and I often have day and night sweats. I generally wake up sweating in the denim blanket but it’s better than not falling asleep at all. Glad to hear it’s working for you, thanks for sharing! I am still tempted to try it sometime, I guess for me the winter would have been best.