What is the toughest symptom for you?

Claudia - I am so sorry to hear about you having a difficult time. you are in my thoughts and wishing you much better days. I hope that we all have better days soon. all the best.
Lisa

I am surprised not to see (on the list) what is by far my worst symptom - nausea.

-Op

Iā€™m with Melissa, naming memory loss but really meaning all aspects of brain fog.

I remember a few times last year on the jobā€“one in particular is vividā€“where I was on an electrical job (I specialize in old wiring) and come late afternoon I assured the customer I would get everything back on that day. Around 5 PM, maybe, I told him the clock was stopped, meaning I was not going to bill him any further that day. Around 7, though, I gave up and went home. I think thatā€™s a day when I bummed a gram of acetaminophen off him, in the hope that it would help the headache.

This customer took a few hours off work the next day to be with me (I didnā€™t charge him further for this, of course). As I took the nasty wires apart, I labeled each one and, if I remember right, used his brain to hold on to what that was about. Then, using my remaining dregs of expertise, I tested them, sorted them out, and took the mechanical steps to reconnect them safely.

This year, Iā€™ve referred quite a number of potential customers to colleagues. But fortunately or unfortunately, I also support myself partly by writing, and this I can do at my own speed. Exhaustion is not the same impairment. Even headaches.
When the brain fog hits, though . . . thereā€™s a creature called the Densan, meaning the fellow whoā€™s classified as bright, but sure doesnā€™t manifest it behaviorally.

Yeah, should have had nausea on there definitley. We could always rerun the poll in another few months. Thereā€™s a lot of new people here since that one went liveā€¦

Thanks for the comments. S

Hello, I am new to this board and first wanted to say thanks, reading all your post has helped me a great deal, if nothing else I know Iā€™m not alone. Like most of you I also voted dizziness but the anxiety is a very close second. After 6 yrā€™s of miss diagnosis just recently told I have MAV and started on Topamaxā€¦7 days @ 25mg and feeling pretty bad but hoping it will work it self out. Thanks again. Cecilia

I went for dizzinessā€¦Assuming this includes the ā€˜offā€™, ā€˜brain fogā€™, ā€˜hangoverā€™, ā€˜cotton woolā€™ etc etc feeling
I hate trying to describe that feeling

Just found these posts when browsing. How about an update? I would definitely add exhaustion and brain fog as a problem.