Does anyone get headaches with Redbush/Rooibos tea?

Curious of your finding with that tea like coffee situation with the samplers!

Last time i had coffee(decaf) i had the worse migraine ever. I dont know if coffee was the trigger because i was drinking one cup a day all that week. Since i missed drinking coffee, i just googled something that was a healthy alternative that taste like coffee and found that. Had good reviews so thought i try it.

1 Like

Might add most of them are caffeine free.

I just received the shipment and first one to try was the hazelnut. It tastes 90% of the original hazel nut coffees that I have tried in the past. soo good and it’s caffeine free.

1 Like

Yes, it does seem to give me headaches too. Even the plain stuff with nothing added, which is a bummer because I really like it.

1 Like

I get really bad, daily headaches which last for a good few hours at a time, but stopped the redbush tea which I’d also been drinking for years, and a couple of days later, pain cleared almost completely (very unusual) - but just for three days. Now back again today… Though I don’t know if it was just the Chinese food from last night. Thought I’d say, in case anyone had ideas. I don’t drink dairy, the redbush tea’s pure, nothing added, and I don’t really drink caffeine.

2 Likes

Hi Stevie, I had Chinese food once since MAV hit and it nearly immediately made me dizzy! I have to assume now that MSG really is a big trigger for me. Take care!

1 Like