The Migraine Associated Vertigo Community
Read our welcome post, user support wiki & visit our member recommended products page

Migraine cold hat

Is that Wonder Woman Cefaly look too ComicCon for you? Are you a hipster and desire that stylish beanie but need room for your man bun? Ever wished you could bury your painful head in a portable snow bank?

Check this out. (No seriously, I love this thing. It ain’t Cosmopolitan but I was already willing to wear Theraspecs at work and do the Wonder Woman thing in front of my teenager and his buds.) One size and adjustable for simultaneous Cefaly use to achieve that post modern chic.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Headache and Migraine Relief Cap
More health accessories here
5 Likes

How does it work? Magic Gel! Yeah, that’ll do… sold haha

1 Like

Don’t. Eat. It.

It does seem to put the cold where it needs to be. I wish instead of the hair chimney they’d put another ice pack there. And I wish I’d had it earlier in the week when I had the worst migraine in two years, and boy is that saying something. What’s the saying? Necessity is the mother of invention? Or was that desperation? Idk. That’s why I bought it.

@turnitaround James, please do that Amazon product display thing you do. Thx Never mind, you got it already.

1 Like

I’ll raise you Emily:

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::

1 Like

Hahaha!! Do you want to look like an Ottoman? No, not this one:

This one:

2 Likes

Would give a worse headache if that was worn during a VM episode.

I can’t have anything on my head and my scalp/hair gets super sensitive during and after for a day or 2 after.

Or I get a massive pressure headache and feel nauseated.

I think maybe it depends on the particular migraine. Mine are all over the map. I have the same symptoms you describe sometimes and the only thing for it is nausea medicine, silence, darkness and stillness. Others I’ll get splitting, crushing, red hot pain in my skull. Or a hot poker in my eye. Or pain that feels like the bones in my face are being ground down. For those lovely freak shows, ice cap.