Migraine and symptom triggers are very personal, but the following common things can worsen symptoms or even precipitate a full-on migraine:
- Artificial or mixed lighting (obvious especially in malls, restaurants and supermarkets)
- Computer, TV or video screens
- Turning too quickly
- Diet (e.g. Violating the 6C’s)
- Over-zealous VRT!
- Hunger; not eating on time
- Lack of proper sleep hygiene
- Sickness like common cold and stomach upset.
- Any repetitive action: stirring soup, chopping vegetables etc
- Periods for women
- Weather (storms and rain)
You may find your triggers vary over time as your condition morphs; things that used to bother you no longer do.
Take me back to the Welcome Page