New here, just back from hospital

Hi, I am Annette from Austria. I had my Second vestibulƤr Migraine this year. Iā€˜m 69 and itā€˜s the first time , I had the correct diagnosis. i.v. was very helpful after 2 days of misery and vomiting. Iā€˜ m on day 8, still prefer to lay down, get up just for a few minutes. Will read some of your posts. Thank for sharing.

2 Likes

Hello @Annette_K! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is really friendly and eager to help, so you’re in good hands. Feel free to share your experiences and ask questions — we’re all here to support each other through these dizzying times! :blush:

If you haven’t already, I highly recommend reading the Welcome Topic to get a good overview of the community and helpful tips: Welcome to mvertigo!. Also, please check out the posting guidelines here: Please read this before posting to help keep our forum organized and welcoming for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing you around and hearing more about your journey!

Welcome, Annette. I’m glad you were able to get a proper diagnosis this time and that the IV treatment gave you some relief.

Eight days is a long time to still feel that wiped out, especially after the vomiting. Hopefully things keep improving little by little rather than all at once. Take it easy and don’t push yourself too hard on the better moments.

There are quite a few people here who have dealt with long vestibular migraine episodes, so I think you’ll find some useful experiences to read through.

Wishing you a steady recovery.

2 Likes